Barefoot-boot Hiker Firm Ground Ladies by VIVOBAREFOOT
The leightweight, vegan Hiker, with our new firm ground off road sole, helps you grip tough and rocky trails. Light, breathable, with thermal protection. Let your feet explore as nature intended. The ultra-thin, flexible, puncture-resistant sole is covered with robust 3mm lugs that will allow your feet to get a grip in walking landscapes. At the same time, Hiker can be used as an everday boot on cold winterdays. The Hiker is waterresistant and gives thermal protection. The removable thermal insole with Outlast also helps to keep your feet warm without letting them sweat. Simple in design, the Hiker allows your foot to act in the most sophisticated way on any terrain.
- Outdoor boot Hiker Firm Ground Ladies by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper: waterproof V-mesh
- Dri-Lex lining
- Pro5: new puncture resistant sole technology
- Removable thermal Outlast insole
- 100% vegan and winterproof
- New firmground outsole (though rubber) with 3mm barefoot sole with 3mm lugs
- Thinsulate and Hydroguard lining
- Weight per shoe: 300g (size 37)
- No review available for this item.